This is a minimum list for this event. You are welcome to carry any other equipment you feel is necessary.
Racers are responsible for carrying all their own food and water for the entire race.
- Racing bib (unaltered, with no additional logo placement, worn and visible from the front
throughout the entire event). Provided by GOALS ARA. Return at end of
- Hydration System/water bottles
- Protective eyewear
- Mountain bike & bike helmet
- Sunscreen, Lip balm (recommended)
- Long pants/long sleeves recommended
MANDATORY TEAM GEAR
Teams must always possess the following mandatory team gear in addition to the mandatory individual gear being carried by all team
Those in the solo division are responsible for this gear as well
- Waterproof map carrying case
- Check Point Passport (provided by GOALS ARA)
- First Aid Kit suitable for all three teammates
- Pen or fine point marker
- At least one operational charged cell phone (water proofed in zip lock bag)
- Extra bicycle inner tubes or a minimum of two patches (appropriate size).
- Repair kit (multi tool with Phillips and flat head screw drivers, chain break tool, allen wrench set, two tire levers, at
a minimum). Note…one per team is OK.
- NO GPS PERMITTED
EARN AN EXTRA BONUS POINT ON YOUR RACE!
BRING YOUR OWN SHOVEL?
We will have about 30 shovels available for
volunteers and racers. Make your day go easier by bringing your own shovel and earn a bonus point on your race score!